- INFOGRAPHIC: the London Underground and its Impact on Rental Prices
- No Letting Go Drives Expansion as Rental Market in the UK Goes into Overdrive
- What All You Need to Know About EPC
- No Letting Go – The First Property Inventory Company to Join the Property Redress Scheme
- INFOGRAPHIC – What happens to the deposit?
Tag Archives: Student Rental
Leading providers of let property cover, Total Landlord Insurance, have just added Total Landlord Emergency Cover to their portfolio of insurance products designed specifically for landlords. Total Landlord Emergency Cover is a cost-effective insurance product that provides immediate assistance in … Continue reading
With student market nearly upon us, New Student Publications carried out an interesting straw survey on Student Landlord Problems Different categories were addressed covering areas from unpaid rent to cleanliness issues. Unpaid rent, filthy tenants and panicking about filling your … Continue reading