Role Title: Inventory Clerk
Type of Role: Full Time & Part Time
Hours: Flexible working
Salary & Benefits: tba
Contractual Hours: The hours are flexible and dependant on the customers needs and service standards. For your first six months you will be employed on a Tuesday to Saturday basis, given consecutive days off of Sunday and Mondays.
Main Job Purpose: To carry out inventories and check in/check outs and produce inventory reports within agreed timescales and service standards.
You will be required to undertake any new service training provided by No Letting Go to ensure you are able to professionally and competently complete all instructions. Your first training will be for Legionella Risk Assessment reporting and will need to be undertaken within your fist 30 days of joining No Letting Go. No Letting Go will bear the cost of all additional training requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To collect and return keys to and from the Agent ensuring they are returned immediately following the inspection
- To meet tenants or Agents at the properties at the agreed times
- To carry out inventories and check in/check out reports and legionella risk assessments in line with agreed timescales and service standards
- To compile all reports via our in-house software ensuring that all reports are accurate and complete
- To ensure that all appointments are attended on time
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Educated to a GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a minimum A-C pass in English and Arithmetic
- A clean driving licence with the willingness to travel
- Articulate with excellent and clear communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail and observation skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Ability to work within flexible hours and attend appointments at short notice
- Sound IT skills with the ability to learn new skills
*the job description is continually evolving and only forms a basis for your initial probationary period and will be updated on a bi-annual basis.